Share | 

Baron Update

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
baronchris
LBDR Newbie
LBDR Newbie

PostSubject: Baron Update   Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:44 pm

Well what can I say, Byron is a ray of sunshine in this often dark world. he really has become a member of the family and my new best friend. I can cut his nails, hold him by his colar, take treats away...it's all coming together. He's starting to ignor other dogs we pass in the street, also showing signs of road sence after me repeating every action we do, wait, cross, on the pavement and so on. He's really filling out now too, must be the whole chicken wings he eats every other day! He has also stopped runing away with his food now. he likes to sleep downstairs which is great! I can't stand two of them snoring! Love him to bits!

Sorry to hear about the closure myther.

I was really shocked to hear of the threat of closure, if I had seen it sooner I could have written a letter. I did manage to write a post on facebook asking for new homes for the dogs though...and got my friends to share it with as many people as possible.
[img][/img]

Good luck with everything LBDR
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Baron Update   Mon Jul 16, 2012 1:09 am

I am so pleased Baron is settling in well and is taking on his lessons well

Love the photo and than you so much for the update we all love to see and hear how they are getting along

As far as the LBDR closure we will continue to always give life time back up to our adopted dogs that is a promise we made to the dogs and we will never go back on that promise

Please still send in a letter if you could although we have passed our deadline of submitting everything the people dealing with our case in Bristol will continue to gather evidence for another week we think so it is still worth sending letters in

and thank you for spreading the word about our dogs

LBDR will continue it's fight to stay open big smile
Back to top Go down
H
LBDR helper
LBDR helper

Job/hobbies : Love dogs, love walking dogs, love being with dogs, love reading about dogs, just love dogs :) like some folk too :)

PostSubject: Baron   Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:59 am

Baron looks really well in this photo, so glad it all worked out, he is a great boy and is clearly loved gold tooth
Back to top Go down
dolittle
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend

PostSubject: Re: Baron Update   Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:13 pm

love it, well done Baron & new family xx thumbs

A good friend is like your favourite bra: Offers support, .
always there, close to your heart, lifts you up and never lets u down .... My dogs are my bras!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baron Update   

Back to top Go down

Baron Update
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1