Share | 

Mote Park Walk - 23 October 2011 - PHOTOS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Paula&Archie
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend

Job/hobbies : IT Project Manager, animal lover

PostSubject: Mote Park Walk - 23 October 2011 - PHOTOS   Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:14 am

Gorgeous Indian Summer weather today and twelve dogs. We welcomed a couple of new dogs and I handed over a healthy £44 to Vets4Pets, collected from the last and this months' walks. A huge thank you to those who donated extra to the fund, that goes towards the vet's bills for the rescue dogs.

Thank you to everyone who joined us - the newbies for trying us out for the first time and the regulars for their continued support.

The next walk is on Sunday 20 November at 10:00 am. I look forward to seeing lots of you again then.

Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Walk - 23 October 2011 - PHOTOS   Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:51 am

Well done Paula and the twelve dogs that made it along

The LBDR dogs really appreciate it thumbs clap fantastic well done respect money cool
Back to top Go down
dolittle
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Walk - 23 October 2011 - PHOTOS   Sun Oct 23, 2011 10:59 am

Aaawww I spy a cute likkle puppy!
Who / what is it??
I NEEEEED to meet him! Hope he'll be at the November walk hearts
coz I'll be at that one

Loving the dogs playing in the water / thick mud again lol rofl

A good friend is like your favourite bra: Offers support, .
always there, close to your heart, lifts you up and never lets u down .... My dogs are my bras!
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Walk - 23 October 2011 - PHOTOS   Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:18 am

Do you mean the fluffy one Tracy?

That is Lee's Pricilla (sp)
Back to top Go down
Paula&Archie
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend

Job/hobbies : IT Project Manager, animal lover

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Walk - 23 October 2011 - PHOTOS   Sun Oct 23, 2011 11:26 am

Yes, Pricilla is a real cutie and likes lying on her back and having her tummy tickled....I wonder for how long Lee will be able to carry her on the walks when she gets tired!!!

Committee member
Committee member

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Walk - 23 October 2011 - PHOTOS   Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:48 pm

Lovely pics.

I was gonna say No 1) who's is the gorg Saint pup (now I know it lee's) and No 2) does Lee know what he got himself into rofl rofl rofl

dolittle
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Walk - 23 October 2011 - PHOTOS   Sun Oct 23, 2011 2:22 pm

sharon wrote:
Do you mean the fluffy one Tracy?

That is Lee's Pricilla (sp)

Yes the fluffy one with Lee love2

Ah Pricilla, hope I get to meet you on the November walk love1

A good friend is like your favourite bra: Offers support, .
always there, close to your heart, lifts you up and never lets u down .... My dogs are my bras!
Back to top Go down
Ellie
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend

Job/hobbies : Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Walk - 23 October 2011 - PHOTOS   Mon Oct 24, 2011 12:05 pm

Wow, the puppy is scrummy!!! big smile big smile

Well done everyone, keep up the good work.
Back to top Go down
leevallins
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

Job/hobbies : British Red Cross- Senior Service manager

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Walk - 23 October 2011 - PHOTOS   Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:19 pm

Ah, Lee knows what he has got himself into, not sure rick realises just yet!!! he he!

She is a cutie until bed time..... Oh and when she wants a cuddle after a drink..... and when she gets excited at feeding time..... and when she blatently pees where she wants because it's too cold/far/hassle to go outside, or even on the damn puppy pad!!! grwww :-)

Still gooorrrrrgeous though :-) Buster is her play thing and she loves chomping on his little legs like they are toys, until he gets the hump and hangs off her ears util she lets go.

Will bring her up soon Sharon, and yes she will be on the next walk all being well. I think she might like to play with your latest little lodger (Rick would kill me if another appeared indoors!)

big smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.facebook.com/leevallins
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Walk - 23 October 2011 - PHOTOS   Fri Oct 28, 2011 5:15 pm

Lee lets squeeze the lodger of mine into yours without telling Rick but have a hidden camera in the house rofl rofl rofl
Come on up so I can meet pretty Pricilla

Can't wait to also get a photo of her fully grown in the smart car laughing
Back to top Go down
kpatchin
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Walk - 23 October 2011 - PHOTOS   Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:09 am

Lots of lovely photos of the dogs having fun! Look forward to meeting puppy although by the time I see Lee she won't be so little.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mote Park Walk - 23 October 2011 - PHOTOS   

Back to top Go down

Mote Park Walk - 23 October 2011 - PHOTOS
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1