AuthorMessage
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plank Boxer X   Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:06 pm

Plank update

Quote :
Hellooooooo... to all my special friends, and my aunty Sharon

I have been thinking of all of you for some time now. So much has happened here. I have had a marvelous discovery. SNOW!!!!! At first I couldn't quite work it out. I watched it lightly fall from the sky and then it disappeared? I just stood in the garden and watched it. Didn't really rate it and couldn't see what everyone was getting so excited about. However, Sunday was a different matter. I went out in the garden first thing, and there it was! At least 6 inches of this white blanket. I tip toed out with a curious puppy look on my face, and then I realised it was cold and I could eat it. It's also great fun to bounce in! The children came round and we had a snowball fight in the front garden, that was really fun. Mum made me wear my coat as it really was cold. She also took loads of photo's and has spent the last hour trying to attach them to this email, she seems to be having trouble, she also tried with the ipad but couldn't attach them either, I'm sure she will work it out shortly and send you all my handsome photo's. I have grown a bit now and slowly my muscles are developing in my legs. I am a very strong and handsome boy. There is nothing I like more than being out in the cold and then coming home and laying in front of the open fire....ohhhh, I stretch and snore, I am kissed and stroked... truely loved... I am still being a very good boy and I make my family laugh alot, sometimes just from the look on my face!! I am still very good with other dogs and people also. My owners are very proud of me. I am so gentle. A few weeks ago I had a bit of an upset tummy and was sick and off my food for a day. Mum took me to the vets just to get me checked over. I had a course of special food for a week and a slimy substance, (food supplement) in a syringe and probiotics. I was still in good spirits though and within 24 hrs I was back to normal. We are still not sure what it was. It wasn't anything I had eated, plants etc, but sometimes dogs do get upset tummy's. Mum was worried though. The upside was that I got to meet the vets, nurses and receptionists for the first time. One of the vets who wasn't suppose to be seeing me came out and said hello.... ohhh she rubbed my tummy and was really nice to me. She can remember Rocco really well and was keen to meet me. She spent about 20 mins with me and my mum told them all about you and the rescue, she was very interested. She had a couple of rescue dogs herself. Well mum has been watching your facebook and she gets upset when she sees all the dogs needing good homes and the dogs used in fighting. She says that we are all very lucky that I came along. I came here in the second week in October, so that means that I will be 1 in the second week in February. The family have decided that my birthday should be the 14th of Feb, Valentines Day. Mum has also mentioned the walk that you go on in September. We would really like to come down for that. I will be so pleased to see you!!!! Ok, it's getting late now so I shall sign off. Mum can post pics to facebook but she wanted my pics to go to you first, however if all else fails we'll give you the heads up when they are posted.... I miss you all and thank you once again for looking after me... I will never forget you.

Much love and thanks...

Handsome Homer....xxxxx

Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Plank Boxer X   Wed Feb 08, 2012 4:26 pm

Back to top Go down
dolittle
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend

PostSubject: Re: Plank Boxer X   Thu Feb 09, 2012 1:29 am

fantastic big smile

Sounds like you're having a great time Homer.

Really hope we get to see you in September gold tooth

A good friend is like your favourite bra: Offers support, .
always there, close to your heart, lifts you up and never lets u down .... My dogs are my bras!
Back to top Go down
Cooper2007
Committee member
Committee member

Job/hobbies : Job: I do things on computers, Hobbies: Dogs & XBox

PostSubject: Re: Plank Boxer X   Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:18 am

Oh wow, sounds like Homer is having tonnes of fun in his new home, fantastic photo of him there in the snow. So pleased to hear he's doing so well way to go Homer! thumbs thumbs thumbs

LBDR Member
LBDR Member

PostSubject: Re: Plank Boxer X   Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:12 am

great news for such a lovely boy x

hugs

Back to top Go down
cgately
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend

Job/hobbies : NHS hobby: my dawgy

PostSubject: Re: Plank Boxer X   Thu Feb 09, 2012 12:53 pm

awwww, makes my heart melt- what a fab family, you're one lucky lad Homer and look forward to hearing of more of your adventures love
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Plank Boxer X   

Back to top Go down

Plank Boxer X
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3