View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
kayleighlawrence
LBDR Newbie
LBDR Newbie

Job/hobbies : Out of hours doctors

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:08 am

Love the pictures of Misty she looks so healthy ! Any chance of some more pictures of hearts Corrina hearts ?
Back to top Go down
Chris&Neo
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Thu Jul 21, 2011 12:58 pm

I totally agree Sharon they need to be in their own home as soon as possible. Misty is quite settled as well & its a shame both girls will have to have another move. I also agree re homing with another dog, Misty interacts more with Neo than she does with me for sure.
Lets hope the magazine brings them luck (if so I will get a night without listening to her snoring! & yes I sleep upstairs & her down! I have never in my life heard a snore like it!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Chris&Neo
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:16 pm

Couple of new pics ......

Back to top Go down
Alison
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend

Job/hobbies : IT Business Analyst. Into historical re-enactment, LARP, sewing and textile crafts, Ceroc, choral singing, reading, and obviously dogs.

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:06 am

She's looking fab Chris hearts
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:23 am

She is looking great, do not understand why her and Corrina do not have forever homes yet they are both great girls
Back to top Go down
Chris&Neo
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:29 am

Do you think she is comfortable?????

yes
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Fri Jul 29, 2011 3:33 am

Very!!!
Back to top Go down
Angie
Committee member
Committee member

Job/hobbies : DOGS reasearching family tree

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:37 am

Yep Rolling Eyes I say she is. laughing
Back to top Go down
pyrotech
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

Job/hobbies : pyrotechnics Working dogs

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:13 am

Looking at the last picture, have to say they are so alike, except Corrina for some reason seems to like hooking one of her hind legs under the couch when she naps. She's dropped a couple of pounds and become more active, and a adopted a personality which is a cross between a spring lamb and tigger. she suddenly just bounces in the air, literally, lands then bounces forward to attack a usually dozing Taz. Then all hell breaks loose, or so it seems, if violence was judged on noise alone then this would be extreme, yet its all great fun for the pair of them. She does look down her nose a bit when Taz goes off on one of his funny five minute dashes, and absolutely refuses to join in.

Our neighbour brought her 9 month old son William around to get a formal introduction last week, they have met over the fence, I kept both dogs caged as size alone is to my mind dangerous. Well Corrina was practically ecstatic wagging bum, bowing down, and quite gentle licks. The two had quite a conversation.

She is still slightly stand offish with male visitors, not sure why, no sign of being ever abused. We have little rough and tumbles on the floor , and shes quite happy being punched, slapped and pinned down , all in the best possible taste of course.

She's still fighting with my daughter over chair ownership, aside from that she's settled into the daily round of things, using far less treats now to achieve anything.

Oh she's not a shadow, she likes in the main to potter around at her own pace, doing her own thing, which when the weather is good means sun bathing, then coming in panting excessively.

Pretty laid back in general.

Back to top Go down
Chris&Neo
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:34 am

They sound like peas in a pod! Misty does the the spring lamb / tiger thing as well much to Neo's amazement! But she really does not "get" his zoomies & legs play at all, her favourite though is when my daughter & her chap visit with Frankie the staffie, they really play, its a whole different style of playing they pounce on each other & chew each other & have the best time. Poor Neo tries so hard to join in but ends up just running around them like a large crazy horse its bedlam! I feel sorry for Neo though you can see he so wants to join in but its just different play styles altogether. He needs another Dane to play with big time!! Its his birthday soon & I know he would love his present to be a playmate! bigdog
Misty loves visitors too she is happy to see anyone! You have to be careful though when you fuss her if she comes at you with her head on one-side look out ... she has it sussed that with head at right angle she can cover your entire face with one lick of her very big tongue!
She has been moulting for England. I guess the fact she is living inside now is the reason but honestly I have never ever seen so much dog hair!!! When she lies on the rug for a while then gets up she leaves a perfect Misty shape splodge behind, I give her a good going over with rudder curry twice a day & I swear you could knit another dog with what comes off her every time! Its amazing she isn't bald! But she is now looking all shiny & fit.
Back to top Go down
Alison
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend

Job/hobbies : IT Business Analyst. Into historical re-enactment, LARP, sewing and textile crafts, Ceroc, choral singing, reading, and obviously dogs.

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:38 pm

Chris&Neo wrote:
they really play, its a whole different style of playing they pounce on each other & chew each other & have the best time. Poor Neo tries so hard to join in but ends up just running around them like a large crazy horse its bedlam! I feel sorry for Neo though you can see he so wants to join in but its just different play styles altogether.

It sounds like what we have with our three. The two boys from LBDR bulldoze each other around while Uno the wolfhound frolics on the edges in an awkward stiff legged way unable to work out how or if to join in.
Back to top Go down
kayleighlawrence
LBDR Newbie
LBDR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Mon Aug 01, 2011 4:43 am

When we had the girls Corrina was the same, would hide behind my legs when we walked past men in the park or go on the other side of me confused but soon got used to the regular visitors! Misty however far to busy wanting to play to care whos doing what where. Glad to hear the girls are enjoying themselves! Misty is looking wonderful big smile
Back to top Go down
sharon
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Mon Aug 15, 2011 7:45 am

MISTY HAS NOW GOT A HOME

happy dance dance happy dance dance happy dance dance happy dance dance happy dance dance

BE HAPPY SWEET GIRL AND PLEASE STAY INTOUCH

Thank you Chrissy and Neo for taking such great care of her and teaching her so much

And thank you to every one that has helped her since coming under the LBDR banner

Now lets find her sister Corrina a perfect home big smile
Back to top Go down
pyrotech
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:22 am

Fantastic news, not telling Corrina, don't want a Mastiff sulk... Good job Neo, oh and you Chrissy.

Back to top Go down
Chris&Neo
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Mon Aug 15, 2011 9:41 am

Im really pleased for .... have to say though Neo is SULKING big time!!
She nearly made me cry yesterday but Im sure she is going to have a great life & the nice people texted me last night to say they love her to bits already! Be a good girl Misty!!!!
Back to top Go down
Alison
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Mon Aug 15, 2011 11:03 am

dance Such good news.

:thanku: to Neo and Chrissy for all the hard work invested in her.
Back to top Go down
divadon
Homecheck & Transport Coordinator

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Mon Aug 15, 2011 1:24 pm

Ah fantastic news big smile

Well done Neo and Chris, hope it's not too sad to see Misty go, but you have done a fab job.

Here's to a happy new life for Misty summer

D
Back to top Go down
dolittle
LBDR Good friend
LBDR Good friend

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:03 am

So pleased for Misty - fantastic news! fantastic

Be happy pretty girl xxx

A good friend is like your favourite bra: Offers support, .
always there, close to your heart, lifts you up and never lets u down .... My dogs are my bras!
Back to top Go down
kayleighlawrence
LBDR Newbie
LBDR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:08 am

big smile clap thumbs fantastic well done thumb up yes woohoo

WELL DONE MISTY ENJOY YOUR NEW HOME. Will miss the updates on u and the pictures! x
Back to top Go down
Chris&Neo
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Tue Aug 16, 2011 9:00 am

These are the last pic's I took of Misty I thought I would share them ..
I call this "Signs of intelligence!!! ~in all the time she was here Misty never went on the furniture, then one morning 3 days before she left us, I came downstairs & there she was!!!!

Out in our back garden ..

Loving it in the bracken ...

I did ask her new people to join the forum & keep us updated & they said they would!

I just had a text I thought I would share with you : Misty has settled in perfectly at home & with Lola too .... They are really good with each other, even started playing! both dogs very relaxed .. eating/drinking well. Last night she blanked the basket & went straight for the sofa. She is just perfect & she is very happy too. Thank you very much - Don

That (obviously!!!) is from Misty's new Dad.
Back to top Go down
pyrotech
LBDR Member
LBDR Member

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:20 am

Okay, borrowed neighbours camera to keep Gilly happy.....and update Corrina's details.

Its difficult to say much about her, she's just fitted in. No bad habits that cause concern. She like to plod along at her own pace, hesitant with strangers, but soon over comes this, loves young children , and fine with people met on walks.

the F word, the only time she really bucks up is at the mention of the F word. She then shows a turn of pace.

Or Sits

Happy to be second fiddle most of the time..

but likes to be her own persona at others.....

Warning the tongue is a dangerous weapon...so keep your distance

And a couple of others,

Why do they both want the same few square inches of bed !!!!!!!!!

I don't do fetch.....

I get all i want in the end

and I'm cute.......

Back to top Go down
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:43 pm

Oooo Piccies & I didn't even have to ask for them Wink

:thanku: She is looking good thumbs

kayleighlawrence
LBDR Newbie
LBDR Newbie

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Sat Sep 03, 2011 6:55 am

hearts
Back to top Go down
Alison
LBDR Friend
LBDR Friend

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:16 am

Lovely to see some pictures of her; she looks fab and good to hear she's settled well.

And her foster brother may be the handsomest rotti I've ever seen hearts
Back to top Go down
vexy
Forum Admin
Forum Admin

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:49 pm

Taz is not only handsome but also has a fantastic temperament.......I love Taz hearts

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs   

Back to top Go down

Corrina & Misty - Bullmastiffs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next